Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Counting the Days . . .




I'm leaving to fly from Mpls to Tokyo to Bangkok in 9 DAYS!! (MAY 24th!)

I'm feeling excited, nervous, anxious, happy, and adventuresome!

Why?

Excited: I've never been overseas!
Nervous: See above.
Anxious: I haven't received my passport yet!
Happy: VACATION! (Well, sort of)
Adventuresome: I want to snorkel, hike, bargain, eat, and ride an elephant! (AND MUCH MORE!)

I'm planning to post pictures and keep a blog about my experiences in Thailand! Check back often!
:) :) :)

3 comments:

Sethotto said...

I love the Blog. Please be careful snorkeling. I heard there are really large predatory killer sharks near Bangkok waters. Also, be careful of riding elephants. I heard they like Norwegian girls...and may run away with you on top! Wishing you safe travels. And, of course, I'm only joking about the sharks. ...but not the elephants. - Seth

Special K said...

Snorkeling with sharks does indeed paralyze you with fear, and hopefully you won't have a fun-loving guide who sneaks up behind you and grabs your ankle! Nearly killed me, it did. I can't wait to see and hear about all your travels!

sonny said...

good luck and be safe