Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hanging out with the Thai girls!


We had a picnic on our dorm floor last night! We had all sorts of weird fruits! I had leftover seafood pizza. My stomach wasn't doing so well.
Check out the different fruits! I didn't recognize any of them!

Nim knows how to give a Thai massage too! She said that when she comes to the U.S. this August (for 1 year) she will give our friends Thai massages!


Tukta was afraid we'd get ants if we left any crumbs. I don't think our dorm needs any more creatures!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Melissa-

I enjoy reading your blog and seeing all your pictures! I am so jealous of your adventures in such a beautiful country with what looks to be tasty food! Is the climate a little similar to those of our Lost friends? And $6.50 for a 1.5 hour massage!?! That is crazy!!! I am also very impressed with their studious/serious approach to school... maybe that is why the United States tends to lag behind a bit! Have fun and I look forward to hearing from you when you get back... we'll have to have a little Lost reunion BBQ or something this summer :-).

Josh

P.S. who's funeral do you think Jack was attending!?!