Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today's the DAY!


I can't believe that in 30 hours I'll be in Thailand! I also can't believe that my first time overseas is just about the longest flight I could possibly have!

My bags are packed, and I'm certain that I have everything! I made sure to bring some food (4 boxes of Nutrigrain bars!) in case Thai food is just too spicy for Norwegian me.

I'm not sure I'll have internet access until next Tuesday, so the blog might be kind of boring until then. :) But I promise to capture the most interesting, amazing, and hilarious moments of my trip!

See ya Minnesota!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't fall in love with another Asian. I couldn't bear it.

Joel D. Donna said...

Say hi to Pat, the Physics department, and a student named Gift for me please!

Leslie said...

I want a picture of you on or near an elephant to hang in my office. Good call onthe nutrigran bars!

Special K said...

Nice packing job, but I recommed an extra empty suitcase for all the souvenirs you'll buy! Too bad you can't bring back a baby elephant!

BM said...

hope you get there safe...i'm taking off in t-minus 19 hours...i'm getting a bit nervous...hey, i linked up your travel blog through mine, hopefully i can get you some extra views!! i've got mine up and running now, too! www.brianmeier.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Learn how to rotate the the picture correctly! I know you made it to Thailand because I spoke to you today... hahaha. Only you would call within 8 hours of landing.

I'm glad everything was so self explanatory when you got there (!). Look forward to hearing the updates!