Thursday, May 31, 2007

Eating at a Thai restaurant in the Mall

In this Thai restaurant, you have a pot of boiling water in the middle of your table and you cook everything yourself!

Tukta added some egg.

There were all sorts of weird things to add.



I tried to help, but I'm not very good with chopsticks!



Does this look good? My stomach said "NO MELISSA!"




Instead of salt and pepper at the table, Thais can add garlic, spicy peppers or sour lime juice, depending on how they like their dish.





3 comments:

alison said...

Hey Melissa!
It sounds like you are having a great time (besides the upset stomach which I hope gets better). I love reading your entries and looking at your pictures! Luckily work has been pretty slow so I'm able to keep up on it. Have a good week and stay healthy!
Alison

Unknown said...

I love this meal. I would eat it everyday. Melissa - make sure to tell me if you need me to bring any more over the counter medication when I see you in 12 days!!

Unknown said...

I love love love thai food! I love the taste of lemongrass and spices on stuff. My favorite is Tom Yum soup...its shrimp and lemongrass soup, you should try it!