Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My first Ameri-Thai breakfast at our hotel! It's so weird eating rice for breakfast!


Ana, Carrie and I at a park in Bangkok! We went exploring the first morning after breakfast. :)









The flowers in this beautiful park were taller than I am!





Even the brooms are different in Thailand!
















There are dead-looking dogs lying all over Bangkok! Sara was always wanting to pet them, but I told her they probably have rabies (they do!!). Don't worry mom, I'm staying away from them.

1 comment:

Special K said...

Oh, Ana, estoy super celosa de tus aventuras y experiencias exóticas! Y cómo digo a mi amiga que anda conmigo por estas tres semanas, "hay que aprovechar!" Espero que saques un montón de fotos y que pruebes cada comida rara. Cuidense mucho!

And Melissa, you're quite the prolific blogger. I don't check for three days and there are millions of pictures! By the way, who's Carrie?