Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Grand Palace of the Emerald Buddha

On Sunday morning we were all excited to get on a coach air-conditioned bus to go to the Grand Palace (Wat Phra Kaeo) and Koh Kred (an island).

I hope that I have an emaculate lawn like this one someday!


The Americans! (Except for Brian :() From left: Mark, Ana, MEEEEE, Sara, Tracy, Brita and Carrie.

The statues guarding the grand palace were almost as fierce as me.




I got really excited about the beautiful architecture!




Thai people take off their shoes before entering places like temples and homes. I keep forgetting to take them off before I go into my dorm room!







Ana and I!




Everything was shiny, glittery and beautiful! (Macy's! Right Anders?)






The Grand Palace guards didn't mind me helping out.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should be used to taking your shoes off before you enter a room, I had to learn to do that when I moved to Minnesota.