Tuesday, May 29, 2007

First Night in Bangkok

You really have to watch your step on the sidewalks in Bangkok . . . especially when you are wearing flip-flops!!

Food is sold on streets EVERYWHERE in Bangkok--if I wanted to eat some, I wouldn't be able to follow my "Don't eat it if you don't know what it is" rule. So I don't eat it. :)



The bugs/creatures in Thailand are much different! Here is a DEAD cockroach--the live ones roam the streets! Eek!


The Thais get around in tuk-tuks! I am kind of thankful that I haven't had to ride one yet! The traffic here is HORRIFIC and I can't imagine being stuck in 100 degree weather without AC!










1 comment:

Special K said...

Why on earth would you have a "don't eat what you don't know" policy?!?! My policy is "if you haven't tried it yet, do. If you don't know what it is, even better!" Seize the day, Melissa!