Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Koh Kred Island


The boat we had to ride to get to the island was packed! It was only 2 baht to ride though! (around 6 cents)
The Thais use umbrellas to protect themselves from the sun, so of course I had to buy one too.

The food at lunch was VERY SPICY! I was joking around in this picture, but 5 minutes before I was sweating even more, and my tongue and lips were on fire! Top is in the background doing the "crazy" sign (the Americans put him up to this!)



Ana, me, and Ying! The little girl is Yao, she was soooo cute! She loves the Little Mermaid.



It was sweltering hot! The Thais pointed out that my black shirt had salt deposits on it from where I had sweat and it dried. Thanks guys.




Even though I have a sweet tooth, I did not like the Thai desserts. One favorite Thai dessert shown above is made from egg yolk and syrup! I tried it, but I hope that's my only time.





The river water didn't look that clean, but the fishing would probably be good! They were jumping everywhere!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I know if you are sweating I would be DYING! I can't believe it is only 6 cents to ride that thing. I don't think you can get ANYTHING for six cents here.

You can ride 25 times in Thailand for every 1 time you can ride on the Metro Transit here!