Thursday, May 31, 2007

McDONALD'S!!!!!

The picture really says it all! My stomach has been so upset because of all of the weird food, so I finally fed it something it recognized . . . McDonald's! A six-piece chicken nugget, a coke with no ice and some good 'ol fries actually helped to settle my stomach. I am doing better!

Thais eat all of their meals with a fork and spoon. They use the fork to push food onto their spoon, and then they eat it from the spoon. However, they eat french fries with a fork. WEIRD! :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha... who would have ever thought that McDonald's would settle your stomach! I bet it was amazing though after all that rice : )

HaleyShouts said...

haha, you know you're in thailand when... mcdonalds will actually help a stomach ache! it looks like you are still managing to have a good time, despite the food.

i bet when you get back, you won't want rice for a lonnnngggg time. either that or you'll start craving it at 7 in the morning!

Special K said...

You know, I haven't gotten sick of rice yet, and actually look forward to it most meals, but my friend got bored after three straight rice-based lunches, so apparently you're normal!

Unknown said...

Sarah, you're so AMERICAN!!! McDonalds fixes everything, doesn't it? I'm so proud!