Friday, June 15, 2007

Anders Alone in Thailand . . . Interesting

Peanuts, salmon, feta cheese, and sapporo! I got a ham sandwich. I wish I could've flown first class.

Anders tried lychee. He liked it! He didn't like the spikey fruit in the background (rambutan).

Anders met the "#1 taxi driver" (self-proclaimed) in Thailand! Mr. Yoon! Thumbs up! He drove him around for 3 hours and only charged him $3! Minutes later, Anders lost his phone in this couch and didn't realize that until about 20 minutes too late! (He was already on a bus to Pattaya). This caused a lot of stress (long story as you can imagine).


Anders at Koh Lan Coral Island! Macy's! (Beautiful!)



He was forced into an over-priced pedicure on the beach! (He didn't know what he was getting into). He also got a massage . . . without the happy ending (Thank God!).




Anders on the beach! I feel bad that he had to take pictures of himself for 3 days! Sad!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this blogging stuff. it just shows that this world is small. i want to do this, too
but my world is small.
melissa, this is the best thing ever. so fun to see all you perceive, do, and the fun people who are in your life now.

Anonymous said...

Anders having to take pictures of himself IS sad but equally (or more) funny.

Anonymous said...

oh, the comment above is from me but i was logged in under my google account. i am a dweeb.

Unknown said...

What, NO HAPPY ENDING?!? I hope you fixed that Melissa. ; )