Saturday, June 9, 2007

Nam Tok Wang Kan Luang (WATERFALLS)

The waterfalls and surroundings were gorgeous!

It was crazy hot so I was excited to get my feet wet.

Group photo!
Eventually, I changed clothes and jumped all the way in the water! Tukta, Nim, A, and I all went swimming! No pictures of this because we were high up in the waterfalls.



Later we went to the market to pick up some fresh food for dinner . . .


. . . and I do mean fresh! They killed the fish right in front of us! Ana didn't like that very much! They gave us a discount because I am a foreigner . . . I don't think they have many white people come through that market--everyone was staring!





1 comment:

Special K said...

Wait--you got a DISCOUNT because you were a foreigner?!?! I've always gotten the gringa tax of jacked up prices due to my white skin. Incredible!