Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Monday in Thailand

I've been "working hard". Yeah right! Full time teachers in Thailand only have to teach 14 hours per week! That's a little bit less than the 35 hours plus per week U.S. teachers put in!

I helped Ana with her biology class. She wasn't afraid to touch the squid.

I wasn't going to risk getting any of that nasty squid ink on my hands!


Here's me and what I would look like if I continued to live in Thailand.



It doesn't take long to work up a sweat in the non-air-conditioned gym! Maybe 25 seconds?




Ana is in great shape! Can you believe she's 33? I hope I look that good 10 years from now.





Dinner was interesting.
That's all I have to say about that. (Sissy: Name that movie)







1 comment:

Unknown said...

*In my most annoying happy cheerleader-y (clearly not serious) voice: I wish I could get a stomach virus and not like any of the food available to me too! You're so lucky to not be eating and losing all that weight!!! But seriously, can't wait to see you in a few weeks!