Friday, June 15, 2007

Farewell Tukta! :*(

Somebody on Anders' bus tried to break into his bag! Fortunately nothing was missing. SCARY THOUGH! There were cords all over the place!

I burned my leg on a motorcycle! OUCH! Obviously it was my first time riding one--scariest ride of my life! Definitely! (NO HELMET, CRAZY DRIVER, TRAFFIC = DEATH) Sorry mom!


Tukta putting toothpaste on my burn! Apparently that's a Thai remedy! It didn't really help.

Dinner was fabulous! We had two huge tables of people like this one! The Thai food was amazing!


Yay Americans and Thais!

Anders and Sexy Tukta! I think she likes American men!


I cried again saying goodbye to Nim! . . .

. . . and again when I said goodbye to Tukta! Do you see a trend?


Anders on Soi Cowboy! Those are tons of Thai prostitutes in the background!

There was a random elephant in the street! What?!


Anders and I took the subway to a Night Bazaar in Bangkok.


This fountain had wooden statues churning the water! Anders decided to help.
We didn't buy anything because we're off to Chatuchak Market tomorrow!












No comments: