Monday, June 4, 2007

THAI Karaoke!

Tukta and I were excited for the Karaoke place!

Thais are serious about Karaoke--they had like 40 private rooms available to rent out at this place!

I was the only American excited about singing I think (without alcohol). Why do the Thais love Brittany Spears?


It was Sara and Ritchie's birthday celebration!



I had a real Mai Thai!! It was super weak!





Ying and Ritchie sang a Thai love song!





I sang The Beatles! LET IT BE! (Anders, it wasn't as good as you!)
I sang like 20 songs! It was a blast!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I love karaoke!

Unknown said...

what key was let it be in?

HaleyShouts said...

ditto to what sarah said!

Special K said...

After our jungle tour, our tour guides said they'd take us out to a karaoke bar to sing in English, Spanish, and/or Quichua, but none were open on a Monday night! I was sooo bummed because I have never actually sung karaoke! We must go out back in MN!