Sunday, June 17, 2007

Overnight Train to Chiang Mai

First we had to find the tailor shop. Doesn't Anders look like he'll be a great Mr. Mom?!

The guy working told Anders he looked "very sexy". I agreed.

Anders got the comfortable bottom bed on the train.


I had to be strapped in on the top bunk so I wouldn't roll off! I didn't sleep very well!



The bathroom was disgusting. And it's hard to squat when you're on a wild train.

We had fun though!

Anders lost his wallet in the sheets, but luckily the woman working on the train was honest! I was a little worried about traveling with him at this point. :)







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Anders you are so lucky that you haven't gotten all your stuff stolen!

Unknown said...

The pic of you strapped into the bed reminds me of Return to Oz when Dorothy is strapped into the stretcher at the creepy sleep place.

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Return to Oz is probably the greatest movie ever made and your reference to it has made my day.