Wednesday, June 6, 2007

MBK!!

MBK is the Mall of America of Thailand. IT IS HUGE!


Thank God MBK had lots of American food to eat . . . and coffee! I had a honey banana coffee drink. (Obviously I have decided to eat Thai ice--it really couldn't get much worse for me stomach-wise anyways!)

I couldn't resist taking a picture of this silly poster!

You have to pay to use the restroom in MBK! ($0.03, but still!)


Ana's favorite shop. I thought she was going to buy out the store! I bought a fake prada shirt. It's Thai-size though.



I met these two cute little girls, 6 and 8 years old, on the bus! They didn't speak much English, but I cracked them up!




I look skinny . . . right? Read on . . .





IN THAILAND I AM A XXL! What?!!!
:)
It's a good thing I'm not sensitive about my weight or anything. I get told everyday that I am fat. !! Seriously! Culture is mush different here. Almost daily I get asked, "Do you want to lose your weight?" I'm like, "No, thank you!" My Thai students cracked up (and were shocked) when I told them I used to be a gymnast . . . thanks guys! :)







1 comment:

Chris said...

There must be an insane amount of calories in that meal! WOW!