Thursday, June 21, 2007

Phi Phi Island Tour

This picture was taken moments after our speedboat hit a shark . . . we killed it!

Maya Bay, where "The Beach" was filmed. Sadly, I didn't see Leo anywhere.

I got drenched!

So did Anders!

It was gorgeous!

The water was clear and so greenish! It was breathtaking!

I can't believe I actually took this picture! I should go into the postcard business!

Viking Cove!

Anders is a terrific photographer!

I fed the monkeys bananas on Monkey Island!

Anders and I discovered thousands of hermit crabs on another island!

I thought the beach was calm and still, but I soon realized that it was moving! (Well, the hermit crabs were!)


I snorkeled a little! Too bad I don't have an underwater camera like Brian.


The water looked so sparkly!

Here's a close-up of one of the little guys!

It was a perfect day! We lucked out with the weather considering that it's monsoon season right now in Thailand!

3 comments:

Lesley Looper said...

Wow, great pictures! And what a fabulous experience! I enjoyed stumbling across your blog very much.

Special K said...

Holy cow, Melissa, you were in paradise! And how is it you so casually mentioned killing a shark?! That's horrible!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you two are on your honeymoon.

The pictures are gorgeous! Can't wait to see you!