Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Rainforest! Welcome to Southern Thailand!

Anders spotted this adorable little crab! We heard there were cobras around, so we were careful.
Anders: "I feel like you have to be in pretty good shape to do this."

It was raining in the rainforest, go figure!

Anders: "If I sent this into ABC, do you think I could get onto Survivor?"

At times we had to do some dangerous things to get around. I'm glad you weren't there Mom, you would have died.


Cute picture . . . there's a waterfall in the background that you can't see though! :*(

This one!


I had never seen roots like that in my life!

There were so many waterfalls that we found! Exploring the rainforest was definitely a highlight of the trip for both of us!

1 comment:

Special K said...

Did you two go alone, or with a guide? I hope there was a trail or something, because you could have gotten lost for years! It's a jungle out there!